[Pw_forum] norm conserving Ti pseudopotential

Derek Stewart stewart at cnf.cornell.edu
Wed Mar 16 19:20:21 CET 2011

Hi Tyler and Nicola,

I have put together a database of pseudopotentials at the following
location:

http://charter.cnf.cornell.edu

This contains pseudopotentials from QE, Abinit, and Qbox.

If you search under Ti,
http://charter.cnf.cornell.edu/psplist.php?element=Ti

you will find several in the fhi format.

Nicola, it should be possible to write a script to grab the Abinit fhi
pseudopotentials from the database and convert them with the fhi2upf
tool and then automate some test calculations to make sure the transfer
is correct.  I haven't used fhi2upf before, but I'll look into it.

For more information, you can also go to the NNIN virtual vault to find
links to pseudopotential generators, converters, and online databases:
http://www.nnin.org/nnin_comp_psp_vault.html

Best regards,

Derek

Derek Stewart, Ph. D.