[Pw_forum] problem in MPI running of QE (16 processors)

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 19:37:40 CET 2011

Dear  Alexander,

How do you run a job? You should launch a command like (some parameters are
omitted)

mpirun -np 16 -maxtime 30 ./pw.x < scf.in >scf.out

The easiest way to be added to the forum list  is subscribing  to this forum.
Please visit

http://www.pwscf.org/contacts.php

Please also provide your affiliation.

Best regards,

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University,
Sweden

Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys,
Russia,

isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com