[Pw_forum] Convergence of imaginary modes

Brad Malone brad.malone at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 08:01:48 CEST 2011

Dear Nicola,

Thanks so much for your suggestion; I was not aware of this characteristic
of Kohn anomalies. I will look into some of those papers (a quick glance at
them already suggests that they may be useful). My smearing is pretty
"standard" for metallic systems at 0.03 Ry, and so I will look into the
possible presence of a Kohn anomaly in the system.

Best,
Brad
UC Berkeley