[Pw_forum] exctracting data from evc.dat

ar_ma86 at libero.it ar_ma86 at libero.it
Sat Jun 25 12:01:20 CEST 2011

Hi,

   I'm trying to read the values of the kohn-sham wavefunction even for points
different from the gamma one (otherwise I used pp.x) . I managed to obtain a
file "evc.dat" that should contain the information, but it is unformatted and I
don't know it's structure (in that case I could use a read statement from
fortran).  How can I extract and understand my data?

Sorry for the questions of a beginner, but I got stuck.

                      Regards

Marcolongo Aris

Scuola Internazionale Superiore di Studi Avanzati, Trieste