[Pw_forum] where can I find the training courses for QE?

chengyu yang chengyu.young at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 20:07:24 CEST 2011

Hi, Dr. Paolo Giannozzi or other QE developers,
     I came across your paper of QUANTUM ESPRESSO: a modular and open-source
software project for quantum
simulations of materials. In which you mentioned there are some training
courses for Quantum Espresso. However, I cannot find one like the electronic
structure course offered at SISSA. I can neither find others except for the
MIT's class.
    My professor wants me to join some summer training courses and I am
eager to get enrolled. But I don't know where to. Can you provide me some
information? Thank you very much.
    Best regards.

Chengyu Yang
UCF