[Pw_forum] NEB error

Jin Qu qujin1797 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 08:48:42 CEST 2011

I have been troubled by this problem these days too. I am afraid this may
have something to do with the parallel running system.I am able to run
example17 on only 1 processor.When I try to set this job on more nodes or
processors a CRASH happened as Mr/Ms Chenghua Sun said.It infers me that

"from string_methods : error #         1
 Nor file to parse nor input images found"

This problem happens when I am using QE4.3 and QE4.3.1 while QE4.2 could run
NEB calculations on parallel servers normally.

I hope someone could help me with this problem.

Many thanks