[Pw_forum] Warning: ieee_inexact is signaling

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Mon Jun 6 19:00:16 CEST 2011

On Jun 6, 2011, at 18:16 , Devendra Dubey wrote:

> I am getting the error “Warning: ieee_inexact is signaling”

a warning is not an error. I know nothing about ieee_inexact
and why it is signaling: it might well be the results of some
paranoid system-wide setting.
> Funny part is that when I used a different version, 4.2.1, on
> Kraken, I get a different error, “from  read_namelists  : error

this is a completely unrelated error. The line that follows it
(that you haven't reported) should explain why

P.
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Chemistry&Physics&Environment,
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222