[Pw_forum] Error with berry phase

Emine Kucukbenli kucukben at sissa.it
Fri Jun 3 00:36:38 CEST 2011

Dear Swapnil Chandratre,
That is a flag that I have recently added to keep track of
non-periodic boundary-corrections (assume_isolated flag). The new
version of the code writes and reads the type of correction from data
file. However I havent considered the possibility of
restarting/post-processing from a data file written by an older
version (my bad, apologies, it is corrected in the svn version ). This
should be why you are getting that error message.
Can you please check whether you are using different versions at
different stages of your calculations or not?

emine kucukbenli, phd student, sissa, italy