[Pw_forum] Change of occupation number and cut3d

GAO Zhe flux_ray12 at 163.com
Sat Jul 30 14:54:02 CEST 2011

Dear Ponce:
I am sorry that I may not catch the right meaning of your first question. If you mean how to make extra or less charge for a model, you can use "total_charge" in &system namelist.
If you wanna get information of wavefunction, you'd better read Doc/INPUT_PP. For the charge density at specified k-point and band, you can calculate |psi|^2 through pp.x. Moreover, if you want to obtain the charge density for all k-points on specified bands, you can summary them by pp.x, too. P.S.: the original code of pp.x can just allow 7 filepp, but you can change the variable, nfilemax, in PP/chdens.f90, then make pp.x.
Good Luck.

--
GAO Zhe
CMC Lab, MSE, SNU, Seoul, S.Korea