[Pw_forum] What files are needed when pw.x restarts? In what case the *.wfc files are need?

gbliu goodluck_1982 at 163.com
Wed Jul 27 09:28:55 CEST 2011

Hi Hashemifar,

I just guess and expect that  wf_collect=.true. will collect *.wfc files
from wfcdir to outdir after each iteration or at the end of run. Is this
right? But it seems not.  As mentioned in last mail, *.wfc files don't
appear in ourdir  anytime.

Best wishes
Liu Guibin

? 2011/7/27 14:13, Seyed Javad Hashemifar ??: