[Pw_forum] How to convince QE from local lapack/blas?

Michael Sullivan Michael at ihpc.a-star.edu.sg
Wed Jul 27 05:40:35 CEST 2011

Guntram:

If I'm not wrong, that just means that you're not using ESSL.

Mike
michael at ihpc.a-star.edu.sg
http://www.sullivan.sg/

On 27-Jul-2011, at 3:31 AM, Guntram Schmidt wrote:

> Heureka!
>
> After several days of compiling and complaining I've found a possible
> solution!
> In contrast to all warning regarding the loading of essl before lapack,
> it mustn't be loaded before lapack!
> When I add lessl before lapack, I get the DSYGV : 2538-2015 error messages.
> The following make.sys finally works regarding these problems on my
> system (IBM 575):

"1991-2011 - Creating Growth, Enhancing Lives. Commemorating A*STAR's 20 Years of Science, Technology and Research in Singapore."

IHPC Values  ::  Impact   ::   Honesty   ::   Performance   ::   Co-operation
This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.