[Pw_forum] Pressure-induced phase transition

Hongsheng Zhao zhaohscas at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Jul 19 03:12:38 CEST 2011

On 07/19/2011 08:15 AM, Hongsheng Zhao wrote:
> 2-  If you have two or more  initial phases and want to find the phase
> transition pressure among them.  In this case, you can do the relax
> calculation for each phase  by impose external pressure in certain
> range.  And then you can plot the E-V or H-V plots for each phase in the
> same Cartesian system  to find the  phase transition point.

Sorry for my posts on this thread, I'm  confused by some other
calculatoins with this, say, elastic constans.  Dear Amin, the things
said by Eric is right.  in any case, for studying the  Pressure-induced
phase transition, you do always do  vc-relax calculations.  Sorry for my
misleading disscussions in this thread.

Regards
--
Hongsheng Zhao <zhaohscas at yahoo.com.cn>
School of Physics and Electrical Information Science,