[Pw_forum] can pwscf calculate temperature dependence of the vibrational contribution to the free energy?

GAO Zhe flux_ray12 at 163.com
Sun Jul 17 09:36:11 CEST 2011

Phonon calculation (ph.x, q2r.x, matdyn.x in PH folder) + QHA method~

--
GAO Zhe
CMC Lab, MSE, SNU, Seoul, S.Korea

At 2011-07-16 21:37:23,"bamidele ibrahim" <bamideleibrahim at yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear all,

  I am interested in studying the effect of temperature on the vibrational contribution to the free energy, enthalpy, heat capacity. So, i don't know if the pwscf can do this. I will appreciate an idea on how to do this if it is possible to do it will pwscf.

Thanks,
Ibrahim

Adetunji Bamidele Ibrahim
Department of physics,University of Agriculture,
Abeokuta, Ogun State,Nigeria.