[Pw_forum] phonon_dos.x not created........

GAO Zhe flux_ray12 at 163.com
Thu Jul 14 08:24:03 CEST 2011

I compiled QHA in this way and successed. This is the biggining of makefile in my Phonon_DOS folder:
.SUFFIXES: .f .o
FC = mpif90#ifort
LD = $(FC) #-static
DOS  = phonon_dos.x
TET  = tetra.x
#Linux
#FFLAGS = -O3 -ffast-math -fno-f2c
FFLAGS = -O3
OBJ1 =    phonon_dos.o k_brillouin.o generate_tetra.o  det3.o det4.o \
    Tetrahedra.o Integration.o

GAO Zhe
CMC Lab, MSE, SNU, Seoul, S.Korea