[Pw_forum] assistance with QHA

Guntram Schmidt guntram.schmidt at chemie.uni-halle.de
Wed Jul 13 14:52:57 CEST 2011

Dear Mohsen,

as already posted in another thread - the solution was to also put the
FFLAGS = -O3 -ffast-math -fno-f2c
into every make-file.

Using xlf it now finished compiling. I'll start the examples now - but
the reference data is missing :-(. Where can I find it? Was it supplied
with older versions of QE?

And can anybody please help me with "simply" calculating the
gibbs-energy of my molecular crystals?

Thanks,
Guntram