[Pw_forum] What's wrong in my calculation of epsilon of fcc Au?

gbliu goodluck_1982 at 163.com
Mon Jul 11 11:36:50 CEST 2011

Hi Tao,

Attachments are the jdos for the three cases.
But I'm not aware of how to analyze them.
And it's strange that the two cases of pwscf are similar, but differ in
magnitude far from the wien2k result. However, their shape are similar.
What information can you get from the jdos's?

Best regards,
Liu Gui-Bin

于 2011/7/11 3:02, Tao Sun 写道: