[Pw_forum] dE0s is positive which should never happen

Guntram Schmidt guntram.schmidt at chemie.uni-halle.de
Fri Jul 8 16:33:14 CEST 2011

Hello!

What is the "running" directory? The place where I started the mpiexec
from, the tmp-directory?
Does 'prefix' not prevent such problems?

In fact, I have now a lot of jobs, just crashing without some things like:

    3:"xc_vdW_DF.f90", line 1746: 1525-108 Error encountered while
attempting to allocate a data object.  The program will stop.
    6:"xc_vdW_DF.f90", line 1746: 1525-108 Error encountered while
attempting to allocate a data object.  The program will stop.
    2:"xc_vdW_DF.f90", line 1746: 1525-108 Error encountered while
attempting to allocate a data object.  The program will stop.

in the standard output.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Guntram