[Pw_forum] can pwscf compute elastic constant?

bamidele ibrahim bamideleibrahim at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 20:17:35 CEST 2011

Dear Sanjeev,
  I understand the theoretical aspect of this concept, but i don't know how to do the calculation with pwscf. This is the reason why i repeated the question on the forum if anybody can give me the description of how the input file will look like. And if you cab help with the description, i will appreciate it.

Thanks,
Ibrahim

Adetunji Bamidele Ibrahim

Department of physics,University of Agriculture,

Abeokuta, Ogun State,Nigeria.