[Pw_forum] generating kpath using xcrysden

Ettore Baldini Neto neto.baldini at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 12:02:38 CET 2011

Dear Gabriele,

Could tell me what version of xcrysden do you use on your mac.  My system is the most recent one with all the updates.
For me it always crashes form the newest 'till the older ones. Is there any trick to install it ? In Linux it works fine.

bests,

Ettore

Ettore Baldini-Neto,
W. von Braun Center of Advanced Research,
Campinas, SP- Brazil