[Pw_forum] PlotPhon Problems

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 21:47:36 CET 2011

Dear Paul,

I apologize very much not responding yet to your previous mail. In fact, I have
it written, but did not send in time, but will send as soon as possible.

As concerns this error, most likely it is caused by a mistake in   Lines file.
To fix it please find

 /PlotPhon/Scripts/Lines where you can find

 elif [ $cell == 8 ]; then

    b2a=`head -1 $FC_name.fc | cut -c 22-33 `

and change  22 to 23.

Bests,
Eyvaz.
Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University,
Sweden

Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys,
Russia,

isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com