[Pw_forum] RE : RE : subtile error for non collinear calculations with aGGA pseudo

BARRETEAU Cyrille cyrille.barreteau at cea.fr
Tue Feb 22 16:24:49 CET 2011

I have done some checks on the 4.3a version and now everything seems to  work fine for both lda and gga pseudos. In particular I have done calculations of an antiferro bcc chromium with collinear and non collinear option. Now I do not get any "NaN" message and both calculations perfectly agree (up to numerical precision) which was not the case with the 4.2.1  versionfor a gga pseudo..

cyrille

Cyrille Barreteau                                                      phone : +33 (0)1 69 08 29 51
CEA Saclay                                                             fax :      +33 (0)1 69 08 84 46
IRAMIS, SPCSI,    Batiment 462                            email     cyrille.barreteau at cea.fr
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex
FRANCE
Web: http://iramis.cea.fr/Pisp/cyrille.barreteau/