[Pw_forum] FW: Jmol and J-ICE can deal with quantumEspresso

vega lew quantumdft at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 12:23:04 CET 2011

Dear Piero,

I just recalled that there is no information about coordinates in output
files.
Fortunately, the Jmol could read xyz files instead. It is really a
convenient tool for our Q-E users.
Thank you again for your wonderful program.

By the way: when I read the output using Jmol, I find the del(E) map in
Geom. tab could update in real time. However, the ForceMax never update
at all. Could you please check it?

Best

vega

Email: vegalew at gmail.com