[Pw_forum] RE : subtile error for non collinear calculations with aGGA pseudo

BARRETEAU Cyrille cyrille.barreteau at cea.fr
Mon Feb 21 21:07:36 CET 2011

Paolo,

In fact I have compared collinear and non collinear calculation for a "collinear situation" (bcc Cr AF): both calculations perfectly agree (up to numerical precision) for a LDA pseudo but not for a GGA pseudo. This is probaly due to the error mentionned previously (corrected in the CVS version). Therefore following Andrea's suggestion I will try the last cvs version to check that  gga pseudo work also..

good evening

  cyrille

Cyrille Barreteau                                                      phone : +33 (0)1 69 08 29 51
CEA Saclay                                                             fax :      +33 (0)1 69 08 84 46
IRAMIS, SPCSI,    Batiment 462                            email     cyrille.barreteau at cea.fr
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex
FRANCE
Web: http://iramis.cea.fr/Pisp/cyrille.barreteau/