[Pw_forum] My wish about cp code: empty states

jia chen jiachen at princeton.edu
Thu Feb 17 21:44:23 CET 2011

Dear developers,

Firstly, I would like to thank all developers' hard work which makes
my current work possible. Then I would like to write down my wish about cp
code. I hope cp can recover the implementation of empty states, or implement
the occupation method.  I know we can do that by nscf calculations in pwscf,
but It would be really nice that this feather is in cp. I could do that in
earlier version, but it is beyond my capability in 4.2.1. I simply hope I
can get someone's attention. Really appreciate it.

Best Wishes
--
Jia Chen