[Pw_forum] compilation error

Eric Germaneau germaneau at gucas.ac.cn
Fri Feb 18 03:20:38 CET 2011

Dear Professor Giannozzi, Dear Professor Paulatto,

Thank you so much for your prompt answer.
You are right I forgot to write the QE version I have, it is the realize
4.2.1.
I always do a "make clean" before a make. So, I tried to compiled in a
fresh gunziped/untared  directory and it compiled with "make all".
But I noticed it does not seems to work with make -j4 all for instance.
Best,

                       Eric.

On 02/17/2011 03:29 AM, Paolo Giannozzi wrote:
> On Feb 17, 2011, at 21:00 , Eric Germaneau wrote:
>
>>    USE iotk_module
>>                   1
>> Fatal Error: Parse error when checking module version for file
>> 'iotk_module.mod' opened at (1)
> rm iotk/src/iotk_module.o iotk/src/iotk_module.mod
>
> Please specify the QE version when reporting compilation problems
>
> P.
> ---
> Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Chemistry&Physics&Environment,
> Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222

/Be the change you wish to see in the world
/ --- Mahatma Gandhi ---

Dr. Éric Germaneau <mailto:germaneau at gucas.ac.cn>

College of Physical Sciences
Graduate University of ChineseAcademy of Sciences
Yuquan Road 19A
Beijing 100049
China

/Please consider the environment before printing this email.
Considérez svp l'environnement avant d'imprimer cet email. /