[Pw_forum] [Pw_Forum] specific heat

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 20:15:22 CET 2011

Dear Wilfredo,

Yes, T_start, T_end, T_step are integers. If you like use small T_step, just go
to /QHA/SRC/F_QHA.f90 and edit the line 65:

integer  :: T_start, T_end, T_step

just change  the line  to real (kind=8) :: T_start, T_end, T_step

Then recompile QHA.
What is the temperature range you are interested in? Any problem, please let me
know.

Bests,
Eyvaz.

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University,
Sweden

Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys,
Russia,

isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com