[Pw_forum] combining vdW-DF and hybrids?

Jose C. Conesa jcconesa at icp.csic.es
Tue Feb 15 16:57:59 CET 2011

Hi,
Thanks for the suggestion, but it does not help me. I'm not concerned
only with molecules, but with oxide layer compounds and surfaces as
well; and for these the standard Grimme's parameters are not adequate
(see J Phys Chem C _114_(2010)22718). For this I should like to try
hse06 and vdW-DF together, but it's not clear if Q-E allows it.

José-Carlos

--
José C. Conesa
Instituto de Catálisis y Petroleoquímica, CSIC