[Pw_forum] pp.x and dos.x crashes with "memory allocation"

O. Baris Malcioglu baris.malcioglu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 15:18:38 CET 2011

Try seeing if your memory is actually being used using something like
vmstat -a -S M 5 5
ignore the first line and
check for active memory, which is more meaningful in this case for virtual
memory kernels. If it is too big, you'll start swapping, if you run out of
swap you'll see that kind of errors.

And this forum is definitely not the place to ask this question.
Best,
Baris