[Pw_forum] pp.x and dos.x crashes with "memory allocation"

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 20:49:48 CET 2011

Dear Pari,

> I have been sending emails for months to all the QE email address, but  nobody
>sent a reply yet,
>
> although I subscribed for the forum.

Please just let me  tell you  that nobody from the forum is obliged to answer
any question, there are only volunteers. If one has time and  have an experience
with the similar problem then he can share with this info.

Regarding the problem: have you tried using a smaller k-points set? How big is
your structure? Have you tried different compilers?

Bests,
Eyvaz
Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University,
Sweden

Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys,
Russia,

isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com