[Pw_forum] an error with do_ee

Chenghua Sun c.sun1 at uq.edu.au
Mon Feb 7 11:58:23 CET 2011

Dear Emine,

Thank you very much. I have read those papers, and it seems it is not easy for solids with non-cubic lattice.

Best Regards,
Coy
Chenghua Sun, PhD

ARC Centre of Excellence for Functional Nanomaterials

Centre for Computational Molecular Science

Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology,

AIBN Building 75, The University of Queensland

Qld 4072, Brisbane, Australia

Tel (617) 33463972;                Fax (617) 33463992

email: c.sun1 at uq.edu.au <mailto:c.sun1 at uq.edu.au>          Web: http://web.aibn.uq.edu.au/cbn <https://exchange.uq.edu.au/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://web.aibn.uq.edu.au/cbn>