[Pw_forum] an error with do_ee

Emine Kucukbenli kucukben at sissa.it
Mon Feb 7 11:14:15 CET 2011

Dear Coy,

> (I runned with assume_isolated = .true., and the calculated energy
> is exactly same as that without the correction. it is indicated that
>  the correction is only applied for cubic lattice)

I am now looking at the 4.2.1 version of the code. If you realized,
there is a Doc directory in it, which holds a file called INPUT_PW.txt
(or html), Please take a look at that file to see how assume_isolated
variable works (now it is a character variable). There is also some
minimal explanation on different methods that can be employed and