[Pw_forum] computing electron phonon coefficients

Elie Moujaes elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Feb 2 19:40:34 CET 2011

Dear all ,

I am trying to compute the electron phonon coefficients for monolayer graphene (using the options elph=.true. and trans=.true.) in the ph.in file. I am using Espresso-4.2. The ph.x executable is stopping after some time with the message:

At line 378 of file elphon.f90 (Unit 40 "/tmp/results-MOUJAES/elphomonograph.a2Fsave")
Traceback is not availabe, compile with -ftrace=frame or -ftrace=full
Fortran runtime error : End of file

Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem ?

Regards

Elie Moujaes
University of nottingham
NottinghamNG7 2RD