[Pw_forum] Problems with magnetic moment of fcc iron Buldashev Ivan

Arles V. Gil Rebaza arvifis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 05:46:42 CET 2011

Why ibrav=7 ..?? try with ibrav=6 , besides, use:
starting_magnetization(1)= 1.0,
starting_magnetization(2)=-1.0,

The values of ecutwfc = 30, ecutrho = 120, has been obtained after
convergence ..???
and finally, are you sure that Fe(FCC) is not a cubic structure...???
please look at the bibliography.

Best..!!

PhD std. Arles V. Gil Rebaza
IFLP - La Plata - Argentina