[Pw_forum] help regarding phonon life time calculation

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 17:14:50 CET 2011

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 6:17 AM, mohnish pandey <mohnish.iitk at gmail.com> wrote:
> You can download that from net. They will give you are license number. Its
> free for academic purposes.

please don't spread wrong information.

the "non-commercial" versions of the intel
compilers are *not* free for academic purposes.
please read the licensing conditions carefully.

as soon as you get *any* kind of compensation
for what you use the compilers for, you are in
violation of the non-commercial license.
the fact that this is technically possible
to download, install and use those compilers
without paying for it, doesn't mean that it is legal.

cheers,
    axel.