[Pw_forum] PP generation and plotting ld1 output

Евгений Пермяков permeakra at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 15:53:28 CET 2011

The problem is, I cannot find, what column in ld1.x output represents
subshell needed. For example, I runned computation for config '[Ar] 4s2 4p6
4d5 5s1' and got *.wfc file. I wish to plot core density and each subshell,
and ideally I want plot some of them in pairs. And I'm not an experience
gnuplot user and *.wfc format is not documented, or at least I wasn't able
to find docs needed.

The section in doc/pseudo_gen.tex is too short in my opinion.