[Pw_forum] Restarting a Geometry Optimization

Vic Bermudez victor.bermudez at nrl.navy.mil
Sun Dec 18 15:58:49 CET 2011

Hello,

	I've looked all over (manuals, tutorials, user forum posts, etc.) for an
answer to this and can't find one. Can someone please provide a simple
description of how, exactly, one goes about restarting a pwscf geometry
optimization run that has timed out ?  I know about the "restart" keyword,
of course, but what files are needed from the previous run ?  Is there a
particular naming convention for these files that must be followed ?  Is
there a special subdirectory where these files have to be placed ?

	Thanks in Advance,
	Vic Bermudez

Victor M. Bermudez
Code 6876