[Pw_forum] how to construct supercell for an fcc crystal compound

Arles V. Gil Rebaza arvifis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 13:20:15 CET 2011

Dear Bamidele Ibrahim:
you can use VESTA program, it's a beatiful and friendly program to see
crystal structures and make supercell, this program save the atomic
positions in XYZ format. Furthermore, run on linux and win..!

http://www.geocities.jp/kmo_mma/crystal/en/download-vesta.html

Best.

Arles V. Gil Rebaza
IFLP - Argentina