[Pw_forum] vc-md temperature increases

Lily Anh lily_physics at yahoo.com.sg
Tue Dec 6 02:49:20 CET 2011

Hi Paolo,

Thanks for the reply. I added the following lines in the &ions section:

    ntcheck=100,       !  temperature is checked every ntcheck timesteps
    ntimes=10          !  maximum number of velocity rescaling

and the calculation crashes "    from  read_namelists  : error #        88
      reading namelist ions"

How to fix this?

Lily