[Pw_forum] Job openings at ICHEC

Ivan Girotto ivan.girotto at ichec.ie
Mon Aug 29 20:52:34 CEST 2011

Dear all,

the Irish Center for High-End Computing (ICHEC <http://www.ichec.ie/>)
have recently opened four computational scientist positions
<http://www.ichec.ie/about_us/employment/1313674188>.
The positions might be of interest to this community as we are seeking
to recruit four suitably qualified candidates to deliver the Irish
contribution to the Partnership for Advanced Computing in Europe (PRACE).
In all the PRACE applications related work packages ICHEC is involved,
it has a serious commitment in Material Science area with strong
interest to the QE package.

I would also like to mention that ICHEC is committed to port the PWscf
code on GPU clusters for further PRACE Tier-1 productions.

If you are interested in the open positions, you can either directly
apply or contact me at my email address (ivan.girotto at ichec.ie).

Best regards,

Ivan Girotto

Girotto Ivan  -ivan.girotto at ichec.ie
ICHEC - Computational Group -http://www.ichec.ie

The Tower - 7th floor
Trinity Technology&  Enterprise Campus
Grand Canal Quay - Dublin 2 - Ireland

+353-1-5241608 ex. 32 (ph) / +353-1-7645845 (fax)