[Pw_forum] usage of recover=.true.

Elie Moujaes elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Aug 22 16:06:49 CEST 2011

Dear all,I am doing phonon calculations for a large system at the Gamma point (I have 180 irreducible representations (modes) to work out). The server was shut for a day. I have used in my input file recover=.true.  I have reached representation 106 before the server broke down. Does it mean that If I executed the command ph.x again, the calculations will start from where it was interrupted?if not, what can i do to not lose what has been done?ThanksElie MoujaesUniversity of NottinghamNG7 2RDUK