[Pw_forum] Calculation of log_w

davgumo davgumo at me.com
Wed Aug 10 05:35:10 CEST 2011

Hello all,

In a post dated Jun 25 2010, Professor Isaev said that lambda.x is an obsolete code now, he claims that the calculation of log_w is now implemented into the matdyn.x code.

My question is how can I use matdyn.x to calculate log_w. My goal is to produce a value for Tc but i've been having trouble getting reproducible numbers with the lambda.x code. I work with Graphite intercalation compounds.

Please professor Eyvas Isaev, any help you can provide to me is much appreciated.

David Guzman M
Department of Physics & Astronomy
California State University-Los Angeles