[Pw_forum] Increasing FFT grid for charge density analyses

Sven Heiles Heiles at cluster.pc.chemie.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Aug 1 14:08:55 CEST 2011

Dear all!

I have performed calculations for small molecules in QuantumEspresso
v4.2.1. For post-processing
I intend to analyse the charge transfer via Bader analyses.

http://theory.cm.utexas.edu/vtsttools/bader/

For this purpose I have generated a cube file with pp.x and nx,y,z=120.
Unfortunately I am not able
to increase the FFT grid for the output file by increasing nx,y,z and
therefore I am not able to test the
convergence of the Bader analyses. Is it because I am using the
gamma-point specific algortihm or is there another way to improfe the grid?

Best wishes

Sven

--
Dipl. Ing. Sven Heiles