[Pw_forum] Error computing Cholesky

swapnil chandratre swapnil.chandratre at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 19:28:09 CEST 2011

Hi Shruba,

I think what you are suggesting is very close to my problem, I started using
espresso just a week back so I am not very familiar with it. I am sending
you the input file, Its a porous graphene ribbon, periodic in y and z
direction with some atoms deleted. I think the error may be somewhere in
defining the system, could you help ?