[Pw_forum] phonon dispersion

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 07:14:25 CEST 2011

Hi,

I suppose, the best way to plot phonons is PlotPhon utility in  QE.
What you need is IFC-matrix (*.fc file).
See examples in /PlotPhon/Examples how to launch them.

Bests,
Eyvaz.

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University,
Sweden

Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys,
Russia,

isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com