[Pw_forum] Charge density inside the core

Baowei Liu bliu520 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 11:05:05 CEST 2011

Well, maybe this is not a well-formulated question. But what I want is
charge density both inside and outside the core. If I understand
correctly, gipaw.x can get reconstructed all-electron wavefunctions
(so the all-electron charge density?) from the pseudopotential
wavefunctions. Is it possible to save and extract the data (other than
induced current and magnetic field) like wavefunctions and charge
density.