[Pw_forum] TDDFT approach for periodic system

O. Baris Malcioglu baris.malcioglu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 15:38:02 CEST 2011

A further addition and good reading why adding k-points to TDDFT might not
be that straightforward:

THE JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL PHYSICS 129, 034101
"Why are time-dependent density functional theory excitations in solids
equal to band structure energy gaps for semilocal functionals, and how does
nonlocal Hartree–Fock-type exchange introduce excitonic effects?"
Artur F. Izmaylov and Gustavo E. Scuseriaa