[Pw_forum] spin polarised STM

madhura at jncasr.ac.in madhura at jncasr.ac.in
Tue Apr 19 16:31:26 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I have done some spin polarized calculations, and would like to get
STM image for the system. Now I have a few questions regarding this PP
tool:

1. While calculating STM image, is sum taken over both the spin
channels? Because there is no option for spin resolved calculations,
and in the subroutine I was not able to find where sum is done.

2. Does anyone have a subroutine to get spin-polarized STM image? If
yes, can you send it?

3. Or if not, can anyone tell which part of code needs to be modified
to get SP-STM image?

Thanks a lot,
Madhura.

----