[Pw_forum] NEB calculation

Layla Martin-Samos lmartinsamos at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 11:39:38 CEST 2011

Dear Savita, when there is no idea about the atomic configuration of
intermediate minima, it is usually more convenient to divide your problem in
two steps or more, because NEB converge better if the MEP contains only one
main single barrier, for instance:

1) formation of CO2 (maybe this should be divided in more steps)
2) CO2 desorption

bests regards

Layla