[Pw_forum] Fortan compiler cannot create executables

Elie Moujaes elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Apr 18 04:13:36 CEST 2011

I am really thankful for your help. I renamed it and now it displayed : checking for g95.....g95 but it stopped with another error:

Configure: WARNING: In the future, Auticonfig will not detect cross-tools whose name does not start with the host triplet. If you think this configuration is useful to you, please write to autoconf at gnu.org. Checking for Fortran compiler default output filename...Configure: error: Fortran compiler cannot create executables

Elie