[Pw_forum] Fortan compiler cannot create executables

Elie Moujaes elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Apr 17 01:31:35 CEST 2011

Dear Masoud,

thanks very much for your help. I knew that I need to change the path but i did not know how so thanks for thr info. Unfortunately, my CSH shell does not support the EXPORT command so whenever I use it it outputs : Export: command not found. I do not have a /bin because this is running on my network account..I even tried before to use ln -s to copy stuff but permission was denied. is there any other command you are aware of for a csh/sh shell (other than export I mean)?

Thank you

ELie